How To Remove .fseventsd .exe
Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] ?
This type of infection spreads through removable media like USB key, SD cards, phones, GPS, tablets ..
Any USB device containing free disk space can be contaminated. .fseventsd .exe was detected by UsbFix, Anti-Malware Software for USB. The file was submitted to VirusTotal, a service that combines the detection of more than 40 antivirus engines.
Informations for : .fseventsd .exe Win32:Evo-gen [Susp]
To understand this type of infection, we invite you to read these topics:
- Detection : Win32:Evo-gen [Susp]
- Size : 650241 bytes.
- File Type : application/x-dosexec
- MD5 : a8c434d95f3b399f79461b6dd2d0eba2
- SHA1 : bd1188ddeb9c5029a20f8c62ace9dd4aeee02df7
- SHA256 : 12327f79a30bd4d2b3d3e7c1af550e833d57a272b552df875c1e6af01c941d66
Antivirus detection :
How to remove .fseventsd .exe Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] ?
Need Help ? SosVirus forum guide you to remove this infection.
- Free forum.
- Qualified speakers.
- Quick response guaranteed.
- Optional registration.
- A team of anti-malware developer.